Curriculum Vitae
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Honours 2003
Thesis in painting
Exhibitions
The Art of Music 2009
The Folk Exchange
Canada
Solo Exhibition 2009
Exchange Community Building
Canada
Bukgu Art Center, 울산북구문화예술회관 기획초대 2007
Impressions from Afar - A Visitor's Perspective
Korea
Hyundai Art Center 현대예술관(울산) 2007
I.C.C. Exhibition, Korea
Gold Coast Council Chambers Foyer Gallery 2007
I.C.C. Exhibition, Australia
Insa Art Center 2006
Seoul Art Fair, Korea
Gallery 803 2006 2007
(Various exhibitions)
Graffiti Gallery 2005
The Shotgun
Show Assiniboine Park Pavilion Gallery 2005
The Metric Years
Spence Neighbourhood Association (S.N.A.) 2004
Art From the Heart
The Label Gallery 2003-2004
Snaps, I Could Do That, Rambling On,
The Dead Show, Heads, Word (and more)
Gallery 1.1.1 2002
Painting Thesis Show
Off-Ice Gallery 2002
I’m not Linear
West End Cultural Center 2000/2001
Feast For The Senses,
Feast For The Senses
Permanent Public Collections
United Nations Memorial Cemetery 2007
Busan South Korea
Charcoal Drawing of Pt. Alfred Hansen
University of Manitoba’s medical faculty, the Brodie Centre 2003
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy In Winnipeg
A series of twelve 3 ½ x 4 ft. paintings (see above)
depicting regions of Manitoba and health determinants
Magnus Eliason Recreation Center 2002
Winnipeg Manitoba
Two (of four) indoor murals
Courtnage and Company Architects 2001
Winnipeg Manitoba
Outdoor mural
Professional Experience
ICC member/Canadian representative (see link in side bar) 2006-2008
Illustration for Blueberry Publishing 2005
Educational Literature for Children
Art Instructor for (S.N.A) 2003/04
Spence Neigbourhood Association